Personally, I think this monster is dead. But, I also think the administration is filled with so many lies, it is begging for people to question anything they say.

Just consider their latest version that Bin Laden will killed on the third story of the building while not being armed, but indicating that he would reach for a weapon.

OK. They say that they killed the sole armed combatant at the entrance to the house. Gun fire heard. Shouts from others in the house. BinLaden's son taken out, along with 4 others. SEAL team acknowledging cleared rooms.

Now, to the third floor. If you were in that room, after all the gunfire...would you be sitting down discussing the week's stock market with your fifth wife ? Or, would you have that AK-47 in your hand, ready to go out fighting ? By eyewitness accounts, the whole episode took around 40 minutes. If it was only 3 minutes, you can be sure that Bin Laden would have been armed.

The latest version depicts Bin Laden pushing his wife toward the first SEAL in the room, and then reaching for the rifle. I'm sorry. I'm not buying it.

After the first shot, anyone with half a brain would already have the AK-47 in hand.

It doesn't matter to me how they took him out, but they paint such fanciful stories--that keep changing--who can blame people for doubting each and every version ?

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.