What I'm curious about is if/when the US gov will unleash their true power...

What I mean are the end products of decades of research with trillions of dollars invested. In other words those crazy stories about US controlled "flying saucers" or rather triangles if the source material is anywhere near right. Too much video, too many anecdotes for there NOT to be some kind of superweaponry.

OR if that's misinformation, even something more mundane like a small force of X-37 unmanned mini-shuttles; one was in orbit for over a year. It would be well within our capabilities to load such a craft with guided kinetic "rods" that are rocket propelled. Coming in at 20-40 thousand MPH they'd produce on impact the energy of a nuclear warhead. Even that level of hidden technology makes carrier fleets and mass formations of armor as obsolete as the Greek Phalanx versus a machine gun.

Perhaps THAT is why the for-public-consumption nuclear triad has been so unilaterally whittled down, why the Cold War military has been expended in the ME in America's version of the Great Game trying to master Central Asia and thereby Eurasia and the rest of the planet.

Knowing what their cards truly are will help shape our responses better. Of course a lot of what remains and all the automatons and surveillance tech that's being fielded is deployed against us along with about ten Brigade Combat Teams.

Foreign troops? There's more than enough donut eating cops that gladly bash women repeatedly onto the concrete already, I'm pretty sure the enemy has some reason to be confident about the loyalty of their forces and dupes.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide