Originally posted by bulletboy2311:
safetalker, do you ever fact check before you post? The BAR has no such origin (British Archival Registry), and Esquire, in the United States, is an assumed title, used by the legal profession for shits and giggles, not granted by the government. Please, oh, please prove me wrong. Let's play a little game, and I'm sure you're down for this....let's assume I'm completely ignorant. Back up your drivel. Point me in the right direction.
Safetalker doesn't need to check his facts since safetalker is someone who just knows the truth, which he is is happy to let all us ignorant and stupid people in on it.

I believe safetalker meant to post British Accreditation Registry but instead posted British Archival Registry.

That mistake doesn't actually make any difference since the British Accreditation Registry does not seem to exist. The only references I have so far found for it have been on American Patriot Sites. If it actually existed there would be an actual British Accreditation Registry located in the UK.

I did find the following on what BAR actually stands for and the truth about the Myth of the British Accreditation Registry

http://constitutionalgov.us/pipermail/generalcongress_constitutionalgov.us/2010-March/000337.html

"British Accreditation Registry" is a myth

The BAR being the British Accreditation Registry is an example of a patriot myth that is not just based on misreading of something, but on an outright fabrication. The origin of the term "bar" is well established in the etymological record. It refers to a wooden rail erected in a courtroom to separate those with business before the court from the audience. It was often a makeshift affair of boards placed on top of things like sawhorses.

I was once in a hangout for federal agents and overheard a conversation among three of them at a nearby table. They were laughing about how they were infecting dissident groups with wacko theories and how well that worked to distract and discredit them. I suspect this myth is an example of that kind of operation.

The origin of "the bar" organized in the way it is now way doesn't go back as far as Britain before the Founding of the United States. In that era one entered the practice of law by studying and apprenticeship, just as one did in medicine or other fields. There was no central licensing system for lawyers or other professions. One just hung up a shingle.

There are may things wrong with the legal profession and with the "state bars" that emerged as "integrated bar" legislation in the 1920s, and I urge the repeal of such legislation, but all this mythcrap diverts people in the freedom movement from taking effective action on the real problems. Another rabbithole.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)