Texas Resistance you are correct.

Filing the barrel like that is a very good way to spend the rest of your life in prison or get a nice lethal injection etc.

What should be done is run a hone down the barrel for the lands and also do some work on the groves near the muzzle that should change the markings on the bullet well enough.

And if you want to do an even better job, if the weapon is a Semi-Auto just change the barrel and deep six it after each job. It will cost a little more since you have to buy new barrels, unless you steal the weapon that will be the barrel donor but it will be easy and quick.

Oh and one other thing that needs to be understood, it is also necessary to polish the breach face of the Slide or change it's markings in some way and change the Firing Pin.

It may also be a good idea to polish or work on the firing pin hole in the breach face and lets not forget the Magazine lips.

And one more thing, don't keep any ammo from the same lot that the ammo used for the job came from and changing ammo brands between jobs would also not be a bad idea.

This may be a little extreme and paranoid, but considering the consequences it is better to be safe.

There is one thing though, this board is not about how to be a Mob Enforcer or murderer 101, but considering the way things are going in what once was our Great Republic, this information may become very useful for real Patriots and that is a very sad thing to say about our Nation.

Maybe I will be lucky enough and get trampled to death or kicked in the head by a horse before the Country I love finishes it's trip to hell so at least I won't be around to see it.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)