Yes, Leonidas, I am serious. The cop did not point his pistol at anyone: About this Milwaukee police sergeant it says:
"...Edwards was in line at Auntie Anne's pretzel shop when he reached into his back pocket for his wallet. As he did, his gun slid out of his waistband and down his pants. As he reached for the weapon, it went off, blowing a hole through his pants. The gun was not in a holster and did not have a safety, the complaint says... "

Glocks and the like should only be carried in a hard plastic holster not loose or in a soft leather holster if you carry it with a round chambered. There have been many documented accidental discharges from pistols with only a small piece of metal in the center of the trigger for a safety like a Glock.

If I was going to carry a Glock in my waist band without a holster I sure would not chamber a round.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper