Safetalker, I'm not sure where you're going with your post... sounds like a PR campaign for a foreign enemy to me.

I took an oath to defend my country against foreign and domestic foes. While this was decades ago, it still applies to me as I'm not yet dead. I don't care where the border was 235 years ago. Or where it is yesterday or tomorrow. As there is a border, if a foreign power crosses it with the intent to do harm and to kill, I will fulfill my oath. As I have before, as I will do in the future.

But I would like to address your words. The cartels have done more than their Mexican government. They give us 14 year old assassins who murder people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...in-admits-to-four -gruesome-murders.html

They also export Meth, Cocaine, Heroine and cannabis among the many evils they push, for shits and giggles and profit. Yeah. They sound like a real cool bunch...NOT.

Do not compare real life to movies made for entertainment. It fails for obvious reasons.

Go to Mexico and try convincing them they are all a bunch of Indians who fell in love with Spanairds and aren't really 'Mexicans' and see how long you last. Then again, according to your same logic, there are no Americans either. We're a bunch of English, Dutch, Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Russian, yadda yadda insert any nationality that has immigrated... that doesn't fly. Sorry.

Caretls are not militia in any country. They profit from drugs, illegal activities that hurt and kill others, for a freaking profit. No militia that I know of here in America does this. We are not the same nor will we ever be. That alone is an insulting comparison on an epic level. I would advise against future comparisons of this nature.

I'm stopping here. Sir, your response is ill worded and I'm not sure if you're writing from the angle of sarcasim or trying to make the bad guys in this glorified. If you're on a sarcastic rant, tongue in cheek deal, then ignore this post and accept my apologies. If not, then I have no respect for anything you promote.

Old Warrior