The bill was drafted in secret by Sens. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) and passed in a closed-door committee meeting, without even a single hearing.

In support of this harmful bill, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) explained that the bill will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield” and people can be imprisoned without charge or trial “American citizen or not.” Another supporter, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also declared that the bill is needed because “America is part of the battlefield.”

-------------------------------------------------

A bill drafted by the elite, whose physical security is budgeted as casually as office supplies and staff salaries.

Level the security playing field, and our elected representatives will suddenly respect those of us who would suffer as a consequence of legislating this boot on the neck power grab.

Leviathan is a desperate beast lashing out towards those who pose the greatest threat to tyranny:

The Article 2 Army, which should include every American, is once again being threatened by the tyrants in D.C.

McCain's authorship of this bill is no surprise, but the fact that he, like my own elite, collectivist senators, draft such offensive drivel speaks volumes in terms of their fear in preparation for a domestic battlefield.

This legislation is a shot across the bow, and too much akin to that abomination called the Alien and Sedition Acts.

Civil War beckons, and once again, the protected tyrants from the District of Criminals fire the opening salvo.

Don't Tread on Me!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!