The Fed's definition of enemy combatant is whatever The Feds say it i. They can even can define "enemy combatant" as US Citizens in the US who will not surrender their God given constitutional rights.

What this law does is legalize FEMA's Priority Red List Arrest Plan which they have been waiting to use against us for over 17 years now.

from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread27559/pg1

..."The RED List is for pick-up and execution before unobtrusive preparations for martial law are initiated. The BLUE List is also for execution, but at a later date (within six weeks of martial law declaration.) There are no 're-education' plans for either category, just execution. When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night (probably around 4 a.m.) and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter all black, unmarked and illegally operating under the Treaty on Open Skies. Then they'll fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727. You may be taken straight to a temporary detention facility. When you're RED listed, you'll be taken to a red camp. Then you'll be executed. At some point, martial law will be declared. I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law. At this point, the BLUE listed people will be picked up. At that time, the country will be regionalized into ten regions, which are already designated by FEMA. Be advised that it has been proven (in Wyoming and at least one other location) that the black choppers have state-of-the-art radio (RF) frequency wideband jammers, and can jam cell phones and CBs while they're executing black operations missions (i.e., in your area). This means that your cell phone could be jammed just before and/or during any action against you."

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper