Yes, D308cat is right. A militia friendly Sheriff told a militiaman I know that FEMA has their Red Lists complied and all they have to do to is enter the command code, the arrest warrants will start printing, and we will all show up on an arrest warrant when any police run us through NCIC.

I think the road block check points they have started are practice for the JBTs and to condition us to accept the check points.

I remember Tex Mars and William Cooper speaking on the shortwave many years ago saying that William Pabst tried to sue the Feds for their concentration camp plans for the tyranny resistors and the court threw out the case on the grounds that no one had sustained any loss over them yet. See: http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm

From page 128 Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper
Author's Note: The following report by Dr. Pabst concerning FEMA and concentration camps in the United States is photographed and printed exactly as written.
IN THE UNITED STATES
A National Emergency: Total Takeover
This is Dr. William R. Pabst. My address is 1434 West Alabama Street, Houston, Texas 77006. My telephone number is: area code 713 521-9896. This is my 1979 updated reported on the concentration camp program of the Department of Defense of the United States.
On April 20, 1976, after a rapid and thorough investigation, I filed suit on behalf of the people of the United States against various personages that had a key part in a conspiratorial program to do away with the United States as we know it. This is a progress report to you, the plaintiffs, you, the People of the United States. The civil action number is 76-H-667. It is entitled, "Complaint Against the Concentration Camp Program of the Dept of Defense". It was filed in the U.S. District Court for the southern district of Texas, Houston division. The judge responsible for the case was
Judge Carl Bue.

From page 141 Behold A Pale Hores by William Cooper
The People vs. the Conspirators
The federal government answered my suit, in June (1976), by filing an unsworn general denial of everything that I had alleged. I spoke with the assistant U.S. Attorney in charge of the case and asked him if he had gone to the trouble to call any of the parties mentioned in the suits - since I had provided not only the addresses, but their telephone numbers to provide a faster means of investigation. He said he had not. He had not even done a minimal amount of investigation of the case, but yet he filed a denial of my allegations. I filed a motion, in the mean time, to take the deposition of the person who writes the training programs for the concentration cam guards, Mr. Richard Burrage - the 75th Maneuver Air Command at Army Reserve Center at Houston, Texas - stating that, in light of all the recent activity of government agents, one of the agencies involved might attempt to murder this key witness, the author of the training camp program. The federal judge denied my motion, stating that I had not quoted enough cases to him justifying my request. However, he was also aware that there were no cases existing on this set of facts but, as you will see as I go along with this report, he chose to ignore it. I then made an agreement with the assistant U.S. Attorney to take the deposition of Mr. Buirrage. After I'd made the arrangements, the U.S. Attorney refused to voluntarily go along with taking the deposition. It is very difficult to find justice in our system of courts. Law is usually practiced by the "buddy system," hence the court rules are overlooked or not followed.
On July 29, a hearing was held at the magistrate of Norman Black, U.S. District Court in Houston. The courtroom was completely filled with spectators. And although the news media had been contacted, no representatives of the press were
there. There is a new media blackout on this matter here in Houston.
Brief oral arguments were presented. The U.S. Attorney explained that I was not the proper person to bring the suit because, although the free exercise of my constitutional rights was threatened by the concentration camp program, as alleged, it did not constitute my injury. The magistrate was impressed with the information I had thus far collected and stated that he would bring it to the attention of the federal judge. The U.S. Attorney tried to have my investigation of the case halted, but the magistrate would not go along that far with a pre-arranged decision.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper