I am personally of a mind that if someone wants to get it on, then its on, regardless of what some piece of paper says. If they want to game on with some Islamo-facists then that's how the game works, and that's their problem with the Islamo-facists whether they happen to have been born and raised in Cairo, Tehran or Pittsburgh.

If someone wants to get it on with me and mine, then I guess that's game on huh? I can tell you it's been done, and I am the one still alive posting here online while the pricks who were thinking they would call the fire down on me are huddling somewhere afraid to go out at night even with their fake names and frequent change of address.

It is nearly impossible in this country to focus resources on large numbers of people the way it was done in the old Soviet Union, in fact even later in the Soviet days it was nearly impossible for them too. Not that it would prevent some stupid people from trying though. Them and their cohorts and collaborators will have to be dealt with in extreme prejudice when they do start that shit on any significant scale. Personally, I welcome the attempt and hope it goes down before I get too old to fight. I have some personal scores to settle with my own little special selection of JBTs, so the sooner they play ball on a massive scale, the better for me. Its being singled out and sold out that hurts my feelings pretty badly, knowing that any JBT can go around my own people telling lies about me to get folks to turn against me and sell me out in trade for their own privelage, that makes me think this country is hardly worth fighting for.

Show me an oppressed constituency that will at least morally support freedom fighters, then that's powerful, but in reality is just not happening anywhere around here that I know of. The closest thing is among the Blacks, and that is primarily racial, however always something to watch since the feds and local LE tend to pull stunts on them before trying it on everyone else, just as a "test the waters" sort of thing. I remember back in the 1990s there was talk of the BATF putting some large Washington DC housing projects under siege and then organizing massive house to house (or apartment to apartment searches for illegal firearms, felons, dope and whatever else would justify the raid.

As it was, supposedly, word of the massive operation got leaked to the press on the morning that the big DC raid was supposed to go down, but similar but smaller scale operations were apparently done in Chicago. After a while though, they began to fall apart and as far as I know, are hardly done any more due to fears (and threats) of armed paramilitary resistance. Meaning that people who did not want paramilitary raids on their apartment complexes were threatening to set up sniper hides and machinegun nests to repel SWAT units, thus turning certain urban areas into instant guerrilla war zones.

Right now, if there is raid say on an Indian reservation, most of the locals know about it in advance, although not the exact time and date of the raid, but usually it involves someone who has been a long time troublemaker anyway. Again, I don't think there has been a successful mass attack/eviction/gun confiscation on any Indian reservations for a pretty long time.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.