Here all those Senators, except Paul who claim to be for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights show their true colors.

Those who claimed to support the tea party movement, but really just hijacked it for political gain have voted to restrict Congresses power and our rights.

They are cowards who refuse to do their job. the only job that is called for in their oath.

Senators your jobs is not to protect the government in Washington. It is to protect the people against the Government in the hands of tyrants.

Your Job was to Protect that little Document that our founders held so dear, not the actual copy but the words written on it.

You have violated, once again, your oath and it will not be forgotten by some of us.

Is that your intention with this law?

Use it to rid the country of those who will stand up and face off with you over these violations.

Some say Civil war will be the only way to stop you. others say just vote them all out. Does anyone of you citizens out there, notice that no matter how far to each side the pendulum swings, the Government just keeps chugging along with it's plans.

Some said Bush was the problem, but Obama has carried on the same path.

Some said Republicans are the problem, then it was democrats... It does not change..

The tea Party stood up and the machine just absorbed them. Yes the Tea Party people out in the country still exist, but the only ones you hear from are in Washington and going along to get along.

The laws are almost in place to stop a civil war before it starts. To lock up any citizen who dares to question Washington.

How long will you citizens out there play your PS3 and talk on your smart phones and know nothing about who's in power and where their taking you.

I seen those shows where some reporter goes out on the street and ask young folks who certain leaders are, It is criminal that so many can't answer the questions.

It is your fault if you lose your freedom. If every Militia man and every other freedom loving group joined together. They still would not be a large enough force to stand forever against the tyrants...

It does not happen with out you the populace, every citizen willing to die for freedom and to give his or her children and grandchildren a future in liberty.

A future that we all squandered and let slip away.

It is not the Job of the small amount of militia men to save you, it is their duty to stand with you and in front of you.

But you must stand....

They may kill me or lock me in some camp, but they will never get me to pledge my allegence to what they are creating. It is your choice if want your children living under a government who one day may be able to lock them away forever for speaking their minds..

Your choice....

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf