You know when I was younger before I served this country, every time they would raise that striped rag I would get tears in my eyes. I loved to see her wave...

I felt the same about the stars and bars.. being from the south I was proud of both flags.. my dad taught me that...

As I grew older and wiser and opened my eyes. Only one of those flags brings proud tears anymore it ain't that striped rag. That one has become a symbol of tyranny and oppression.

I would love to have the respect for this country again...

But they drew first blood.

1992,1993 and many more.

They continue to roll back rights that we were talking about way back then. We tried to be patient and hope people would wake up.. We were wrong we should have fought then...

time for wishing for the best is long over.. the people either wake up now or obey that's their choice...

As I said above I will never pledge another oath to that flag as long as they control this land, and I am an Oathkeeper.

violence the answer.. I don't know... but the thing I do know is words have done nothing so far.

It comes down to whether to be a slave or locked up or dead or win and be free.

I made my choice...almost dying for the second time has a way of free up the decision process wink

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf