Don't blame me. I voted for Jeff Davis. It has been continual since 1865

The beast government has been working for over 100 years to neuter you. Your mind, body, soul.

You've been disarmed and told that those who speak of resistance to death are the enemy.

You've been brainwashed in government controlled schools to think their thoughts and make their actions your will.

Every four f@#&ing years I hear BS from patriots how we MUST vote for the RepubliCON bastard who can win even though he is just as evil as the left wing bastard they put up. It doesn't matter who you vote for. They control both parties and all candidates. ANYONE who could change the system is kept away or killed.

Those same people worship the beast government when it sends troops illegally to all parts of the world to kill people darker than us. They don't get the emergency powers and thought process they use to justify foreign actions also apply to us here! People scream for more instruments of our own destruction.

They can pass whatever laws they want. They do anything they chose anyways.

The only thing that changes stuff is putting boot to ass.

As far as taking POW I changed my mind on this. I thought there would be no way to feed them but think they could easily live miserable lives feeding on each other as lunch.

If it's not the black flag its a waste of time and effort.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon