I think that at least some of the news-rumors really-that gets circulated in the movement is meant to keep us in a state of anxiety, even fear. Not saying the rumors are false but You can't think too well in that state.

Meanwhile the enemy keeps employing their long con against the American People in general because we're isolated, ostracized and a lot of us choose to remain in that little box. Which is convenient for the enemy because they can pick us off one by one and the group may not even know, and if they do know, do nothing.

Those that have cast themselves as figureheads like Mark Koernke, Charles Dyer? Look what they've done, are doing, and our... 'response' as a group. Personally I'm ashamed.

The enemy will desire to keep this sweet(for them)set up going as long as possible. The economy will gently collapse until they figure they can win a civil war-probably through use of a network of all the country's surveillance cameras and cheap, easily produced, expendable drones. Already a Predator drone was used on some BS case in North Dakota so I could picture them going after ConSigCor, Texas Resistance, Breacher: lob a bomb or hellfire, blow them to hell and say it was a natural gas explosion or something. And the truth will get swept under the rug and the enemy's bs will be taken at face value... unless their hired murderers opt to take on more dangerous game than pacifist libertarians and pussy 400lb diabetic gun owners on oxygen.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide