Originally posted by mak9030mag:
Due to boards like these being monitored.If all of our speculation as to who and who isn't going to be detained are false.
To end all of the could be's, why hasn't someone fron the goverement come out and firmly say don't worry.
Since this hasn't happened. I'm lead to believe this is there true intent.
To label loyal patriotic americans enemies of the state, is nothing more then pure tryanny.
Absolutely.

On all counts.

The last several posts seem to focus on the idea of checkpoints. Well, checkpoints might be one of the things they do that would be the easiest to deal with and should be, post haste.

Just MO though, speaking hypothetically.

The JBTs have been using checkpoints for a long time though. When I was stationed in South Carolina back in my USMC days (late 70s) they were a regular occurrence. They would just block off the main thoroughfares and check everyone out.

These days, they would start them on a larger scale where they would be most accepted by a passive population. Generally, this means finding sheeple in which to instill a sense of fear.

With time, of course, they become a regular occurrence, even in places where there is no threat of there ever being a terrorist act.

Patrol
Ambush
Snipe
Evade

For freedom

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III