Originally posted by Breacher:
The issue then comes up on how you define "true patriots" because you know how the multimillion dollar PR campaign would go:

Lots of good music, some old video footage of the Iraq war, then a good looking group of "veterans" comes on, first showing them in military uniform, then in police uniform with the announcer in a serious tone

"We know who the true patriots are, as they continue to serve our great country in our communities, they stand ready to fight crime and terrorism at home as they did abroad. If you see something, say something...."

"Protect yourself and your community against the growing threats of crime and terrorism, and exercise your rights to keep and bear arms. With those rights come responsibilities, see your local law enforcement agency for details, and if you know of an illegal firearm, don't hesitate to do the right thing and call 1 800 ATF GUNS...
And we need to have our own propaganda campaign.

Show the infringement of our freedoms, the beating of those arrested or detained, the murders of innocents by police because just one of them got an itchy trigger finger.

Show the checkpoints.

Show the loss of freedom over the past decades and the militarization of LE.

Second one,

Show the Redcoats and what happened to them on their long march back to Boston after Concord and Lexington.

Now obviously, they have the upper hand in the propaganda war with regards to their control of the MSM.

Can't give up on that though.

Besides, they can't all hide in their studios and buildings 24/7.

Seems to me you're losing your nerve, Breacher.
No offense. I read your post in which you stated you should have finished law school and put the Militias of the 90s on the back burner.

I certainly see the utility of that.
In some respects I wish I had considered that instead of medicine though the latter is a more noble profession IMO. At least it used to be, probably not so much anymore.

IMO though, the organized "militias" are an f'ing joke. I wouldn't waste 2 minutes on any of them. All infitlrated and seemingly led by inept douchebages with the testicular fortitude God granted a squirrel.

That doesn't mean no one is ready, willing or able to fight if it comes down to it. I could be out the door in short order. I haven't been training and preparing all of my life to cower under my bed when the time comes.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III