I mean seriously, who is this supposed to really scare? Canadian soccer moms?

If this ever becomes a reality we go from conspiracy theorist nutjob losers to freedom fighting national heroes.

So what if those Canadian soccer mom types are all worried. You know damn well who would be diming you out the minute they spot you with a black gun with a magazine too long and barrel too short. Burning up the phone lines at the FBI if you pick up some 34-0-0 for stump blasting on the back forty because you can't afford some $150 per hour prick with heavy equipment.

My opinion, America (and Canada because really they are just as responsible for this as anyone in Washington since they paraded half this police state shit on television propaganda while pretending to be American) need to suffer these home brewed creations before I get back to tilting windmills for anyone with a track record for not supporting any of our freedom fighters.

I say we train, prepare and protect our own, then when more people wake up and are willing to unleash some justice, then will see what action is appropriate.

I can still remember back to all of those letter of protests and TV shows about eminent domain seizures in Pennsylvania a while back (not). Seems I remember FALSarge and his crew getting rolled up in retaliation for helping out some farm family that faced getting their property confiscated over some town wanting it to build a private golf course. He got less of a homecoming party out of prison than your average crack dealing MTV shit talking hood rat who did time for pistol whipping his babies momma.

Oh, and on Indefinite Detention, shall we visit how Mark Koernke or any of our other guys got treated in prison when it was not national news like in the Bladerunner case?

Now check this video out, and see what your opinion really would be if .gov went after these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg6AFylios

Now personally, if .gov goes after those guys and they start striking back, well, that's their issue. Their idea is that if they get screwed with, they will screw back. That's their deal. I would not take action against them unless they pretty directly messed with me and mine.

I hear the talk of the instructor in this, he is probably ex-military of some sort. I am going over some archive footage from a little bit of journalism I did a couple months ago and think I ran into one of the guys.

Now from a professional standpoint, if paid to get involved, eh, well, my take on that is they started it when one of those "muslim convert" guys out of Michigan participated in setting up the Hutaree.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.