Anyone who has paid the slightest attention over the past 30 years and still goes LALALALALALA! with their fingers in their ears probably deserves martial law.

The NDAA is meant to scare Sally Soccer Mom from listening to ANY dissenting speech; they'll put their fingers in their ears, go LALALALALA and when you're out of sight maybe drop the dime.

The Muslim extremists in this country are likely being tolerated and even encouraged in order to further scare Sally Soccer Mom when they're cued to do something stupid. That being said most Muslims are well aware they are an isolated minority in America and they're not hard to find, and more than a few are going to wind up victims of any fracturing of Our America.

That's the plan: collapse and fracture America into a civil war battle royale, while our enemy manages it, taking out anyone or any group that's a threat. Hide well.

One thing I do worry about and something I touched on in my short story The Future Of Warfare will be all the drones they'll be fielding. Those remote controlled killing machines have already changed the battlefield, and there will be MILLIONS of potential out of work gamers needing three hots and a cot. Bet the enemy will provide... I mean, who has the advantage, a ragged, starving unit of men in a hostile environment or some 300lb porker with a joystick in one hand and a Hot Pocket in the other... probably one of those toilet chairs from Idiocracy so he don't have to go to the bathroom.

I worry.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide