Walfred
230mil(180 mil with the letter(R) when they vote) registered gun owners.We'll see what they really stand for when SHTF.

8-10 billion guns(from 1860-2012)
Brother how did you come up with that number of gun owners?

The latest estimate of the number of Gun Owners is 80 to 90 Million not 230 Million.

And the number of Guns Owned is estimated to be around 250 Million which is a long way from 8 to 10 Billion.

Another thing, how did you come up with that figure of 25% of the People supporting us, which by the way is close to the percentage of Gun Owners who I believe will be Fighting for Freedom?

As I see it, even if you are incorrect and there are only 80 Million Gun owners and we only own 250 Million Firearms and only 2% to 3% of just the Gun Owners are willing to fight that will equal 1.6 Million to 2.4 Million very angry armed men to fight for freedom and that is enough to not only win but fairly easily win the coming war.

And I also believe that the percentage of Gun Owners who will fight will be over 10% and maybe even over 25% and 25% of 80 Million is, 20 Million that is 20,000,000 very ticked off and heavily armed men and even some women and that will be more then enough Fighters to not only easily Win the War but to even Win in only one week of less and maybe without firing very many rounds.

And added to the number of Armed Patriots who will be doing the shooting will be the unarmed Patriots who I believe will number in the Tens of Millions, with the result that a large percentage of the Elected Scum may escape to any country that will except them to avoid the Hot Tar and Feathers that they deserve.

If I am correct about the percentage of Gun Owners and non Gun Owners who will be actively Fighting For Freedom will so totally overwhelm the enemy that the Law Enforcers and Military may give up without firing a single shot or at least very few shots as the Administration and Congressional Rats abandon ship.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)