Well, since I have absolutely zero zip nada plans for acting as a fifth column on behalf of the Iranian government, I think some official open statements of denial of involvement would be appropriate then do the wait and see thing again. This gets to be the thing where having a validated spokesperson for every concievable group matters.

It is a common activity for the spokespeople for various groups or movements or even action cells to put out a communique accepting or denying responsibility for something that has happened.

Now looking at the Hutaree situation, they are saying nothing, which does not look good, but I would guess the judge is playing dirty and has them on some sort of gag order. Credibility cuts both ways on all of this.

The problem, the real problem, is being the side that comes up with vague conspiracy theories which are used to take "pre-emptive action" and even worse, when that pre-emptive action kills innocent bystanders. That's where the FBI really lost a lot of points on the Charles Dyer situation. They are lacking evidence of the real justification for going so heavy handed on some innocent bystanders with the SWAT teams in Texas and Florida. Dyer had no bomb, was nowhere near any bomb, and obviously lacked any resources even remotely close to being "another Timothy McVeigh".

I am hearing reports of the FBI agent's supervisor now showing up to the court proceedings in the Dyer case. Could be he is taking a personal interest in it, or quite possibly, it is not a show of solidarity, but a show that he no longer trusts the words of the subordinate agents or the local agencies who requested their involvement.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.