Given all of the issues of the "disconnect" on gold and silver values, the real world "reconnect" that is visible for anyone anywhere most of the time is the auction prices on ebay.

From what I can tell, metals have taken a little bit of a hit lately.

What a lot of the paper traders have done and continue to do is trade one form of paper wealth for another, not even having the personal courage to deal in cold hard cash, as in green paper with pictures of dead presidents and and founding fathers.

Lazy greedy people who continue their marriage to a system which involves trading one sort of paper for another are not really my concern. I never did see a whole lot of that "ledger money" being pitched in on the smaller causes we had coming up from time to time, so I for one am not going to be loading up the weapons and saddling up the war horses to fight about those issues one way or the other.

Soros continues to buy himself a political movement because he spends money on a political movement. I have yet to see any widely published credible source that says "secret millionaire offers fifty ounce of gold for the arrest of __________ (fill in the blank).

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.