Originally posted by ConSigCor:
An Egyptian general announced yesterday that they will go to war with Israel within 3 months.

Factor in that Russia and Syria are also allies of Iran and you have the makings of the next world war.
Agreed. Although some will say that these nations dont have the superior armaments and navel fleet and aircraft capabilities we have they are STILL a major threat, and can very well bring about WW III. All it takes is ONE SNuke/dirty bomb (NO MATTER THE SIZE) successfully detonated on US soil (meaning the United States, NOT the territories we own) to give Uncle O and big brother a reason they can present to the general public as to WHY our entire country goes on complete lockdown and martial law is placed in full effect...

Even though a country or multiple countries at once - do not have the capability to launch a full blown ground, sea and air assault simultaneously and be successful, they can still hit us where it hurts and cripple us via our OWN government. Think of this scenario (Yes it will seem far fetched, just going with something so bear with me and no Im not wearing a tinfoil hat, just making it up as I go)

They go to war with Israel - you KNOW that our lovely government will help for their own reasons. Two weeks into the "conflict" a small, possibly Iranian, sleeper cell somewhere in the US is activated due to the escalating war in Syria/Iran/Israel and their standing orders were to detonate a dirty bomb in a highly populated metro area. They do so and it is a successful detonation killing, injuring and sickening hundreds if not thousands due to not only the initial blast, but the fallout as well. (Even if it wasnt a nuclear blast, a fairly large explosion would be enough for what comes next).

After this happens, a threat is received stating that "more is coming" because of our efforts to help Israel.

Now begins the process of lockdown and all hell breaks loose.

RED WHITE BLUE.3 colors that dont run.NEITHER DO I.

FEAR is NOT in my vocabulary.

Fight free or Die a slave.