Originally posted by J. Croft:
Watched it last night...

There's some money behind this, and it's well written and produced. There's an obsession with the torus throughout and there are links found from everything from religious documents to archaeology to crop circles.

There's also an agenda.

I'll have to do a second watching of this to give a better analysis, this may be one "solution" to the problem-reaction-solution formula the enemy loves to use.
Did you catch the alien agenda?

Thematically, I am seeing and hearing a growing, collective belief that aliens are going to use their superior powers to assist humanity, and there is validity, because even God tells us in His Word that we should expect other-worldy false saviors.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Revelation 16:13-14

I am truly conflicted, in that as a believer in The Way of the Lord Jesus Christ, I want this current, corrupt world to end, and therefore, I want to witness the prophecies come true, including the aliens leading the armies to the Final Battle.

if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God. Acts 5:39

At the same time, I want to alert people that there is only one way to salvation. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

I know I have some small role to play in all of this, and God is opening my eyes through his Word that we are getting very close to the end.

As we were warned, and as it has come to fruition in our day:
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:1-7

Additionally, the image of the beast (TV) has perpetrated fulfillment of the number of the beast (666 = 2/3 of the world's population), who like the NRAidiots, Obamabots and Romneyites, we try in vain to awaken: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Look at the false peace being proffered up by the likes of Prince Barry and his handlers, and yet this will pale in comparison to the false peace which is to come by way of Thrive's alien agenda.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1 Thessalonians 5:3-6

I hope I don't sound like I have given up resisting, but as a consequence and cognizance of living the Revelation, I find myself spending less time taking physical action to resist, and more time in prayer and in The Word.

...nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:42b

Bottom line:

If you claim to be a Christian, then you need to test Thrive, and every other new age solution to the problems of this sin-cursed world.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2 Timothy 2:15

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!