2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

There is One Hope for mankind, and Foster Gamble isn't it. Nor does he know that Hope.

It is an incorrect notion to think that after over 6000 years of trying, mankind will suddenly be able to solve his problems through his own intellect.

Just consider where technology has gotten us so far. I for one, enjoy it. But, the majority of people are addicted to devices which leave them no time to think. They cannot meditate because of various pieces of equipment in their vehicles while they travel (Note the number of cell phone users. No time for private thoughts. Only collaborative garble).

They have all sorts of high technology equipment in their kitchens, yet they still have no time for serious Bible study and prayer. They have 3G and 4G communications devices, and spend hours each day communicating with each other, but have little time to communicate with their Creator.

Where does true intelligence and wisdom come from ? If we don't get it from God, we simply recycle the same failed dreams and aspirations as generations have done since the Creation.

I am NOT anti-technology, (quite the contrary) but since most people are incapable of thinking logically past a few steps, it just isn't going to work. We need more time with the Lord.

He's the Only One Who can get us out of this mess. And He will be the One to do it, as He promised.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.