fal3
When I was a little boy my Grandmother used to tell me "God helps those who help themselves".
I also remember a few verses of the New Testament when the Apostles asked Yashua to show them how he performed his miracles.
His answer was 'This also could you do if you had but the faith the size of a mustard seed"
Throughout that movie no where did Gilbert Gamble claim anything for himself. What he showed us was that this rotten man serpent infested government had suppressed every gift from Yahweh to their own benefit.
In a time where men and women were beginning to awaken he just pushed in a sliver of light so they could awaken further.
Some of these man made devices he showed have been of the periphery of our lives for as long as I can remember either in rumor or something I saw.
Do I even want to live in a Gilbert Gamble society. No! It would again put the people to sleep so they would lose the power they are coming in to. Do I want to see them made aware of what could be? Yes!
Can you imagine the lives of men and women of Yahweh if they were free to think and worship without the Corporations controlling their actions with oppressive rules and threats of death, hunger, and prison for kneeling to pray in their own homes?
What Mr gamble shows is only what he saw. What we need to take from his movie is the hope, ideas, and visions, not his part but ours.