Perhaps I did not make my point as clearly as I would have liked. My apologies.

1. I think advances in technology are great, and we should pursue them for the cause of liberty. (I am definitely involved in this with others in my AO).

2. Gamble is an unknown. And, even if he was as well known as Donald Trump, and presented those ideas on a mass scale, they would not fly, nor would they contribute one day's worth of freedom to those who are losing it.

WHY ? In order for technology to be effective, it has to be used on a scale that makes it practical.

--The farmer who utilizes the most developed means of farming will not prosper if he is the only one--or even in 10%--of those who have it. Why ? The condition of the hearts of his neighbors today. If he is prospering beyond their lazy ways they will simply steal from him.

--The householder who by higher technological understanding is generating his own electricity without cost, other than equipment, will eventually fail. WHY ? Because his lazy neighbors will figure out a way to steal it from him or tax him out of existence, and probably destroy the equipment while trying to make it work for themselves.

One solution is to hibernate into an isolationist cave, and not let anyone know what you are doing and what you have. Now, how does THAT change the world or bring freedom to your community ? It doesn't.

The fact is, unless a technology is accepted on a massive scale, it will fail to change society because of the moral conditions of the rest of the people. Biblical beliefs DO count. And, one reason we are being robbed through almost every law passed today is because of the moral and spiritual condition of the people who claim to be representing us.

If we remedy all hunger, provide free energy for the poor, and we provide the healing powers of God's creation to all mankind....it won't buy us one more day of freedom. People's hearts dictate what they will do with what they have, whether it is high tech or lo-tech. Hitler had the most scientifically advanced society in the world for its' time. He brought the citizens of Germany out of economic depression and into prosperity. But, he used it to enslave, not to make free.

No matter what anyone believes about Christianity--so long as people followed what Jesus said--they prospered more than when they didn't. I think that by looking at our present conditions here--regarding liberty, economy, and other prosperity issues--that this country which has unceremoniously thrown God out and ridiculed the very Christian foundation of the nation--is far worse off now than it has ever been.

High tech isn't the cure. It's nice, but it isn't going to give us freedom. Unless God changes hearts, technology isn't going to do it.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.