If it is true that one of the young assailants yelled "justice for Trayvon," then maybe it is all over now.

As in done!

Although one cannot avoid the dialogue regarding this chain of episodes, one can avoid being caught up in the the race baiting.

I for one am not going to fall prey to the hate being fomented by both sides.

Sniper_7.62X51, it grieves me to no end to see your post. Truly not all blacks are stupid, and some are militia leaders.

Anyone remember J.J. Johnson?

Al and Jesse should address this latest situation, and when they don't, then you know their true agenda. Even Prince Barry should chime in, but likely will not.

Like wars, the agenda is driven by those who will not suffer themselves to participate in the trenches. They will be watching live via satellite or drone from an air-conditioned bunker.

Lastly, those who gain the most from all of this divisive activity and discourse are the banksters and crooks.gov who should have been lynched a long time ago.

Remember WW1 and WW2? How about the War of Northern Aggression? Who suffered most? Was it Lincoln, Wilson or Roosevelt? Hell no! The boys in the trenches were the ones who paid the price so that bankers could reap the profits of war from both sides.

Please, I pray you, do not fall into the snare that is being set for you.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!