The blacks have been used as pawns by the government shysters since Lincoln. Today their own race baiting "brothers" such as Jessie and Al sell them out to the highest bidder.

I grew up during segregation. I still remember when the blacks were second class citizens with legitimate grievances.

Today, that is not the case. The grandchildren of the civil rights movement don't have a clue what it was like for their ancestors who truly had it hard. They've never went to a store and saw a sign that said "We don't serve niggers" or "Niggers eat in the kitchen" or "Restroom for whites only". Nor do they have a clue what is was like to get the crap beat out of you, just for trying to register to vote or get a drink at a water fountain. They don't have a clue what it was like to be unable to get an education. There was no food stamps, government housing or welfare for anyone. The blacks of my childhood worked like a dog at low wage, manual labor such as share cropping, cooks, yard boys, janitors, or maids.

The blacks of the 50's and 60's just wanted an equal opportunity and a fair shake. They sacrificed just to give their children a better future. Today their pampered kids think the world owes them a free ride. They expect and demand free housing, medical treatment, food, and a college education, just because of their color. And, if they don't get it; they scream racism and burn their own neighborhoods to the ground or go beat up some "white devils" who never did anything to them.

Then, we have our meddling government teaching all our children that every problem is always "whiteys fault".

Whites need to stop apologizing for things that happened 200 years ago and the blacks need to stop bitching about it. Both sides need to turn on the race baiters and the government who caused the problems in the first place.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861