What am I doing?
Thank you for asking.
I am a member of Liasion Company.

We are currently working to link communication between various entities, i.e. Militia Units, Occupy, Tea Party, Deep Green Resistance, Prepper groups, Black Bloc, CSA farms, Oath Keepers, Rolling Thunder, etc...

We are working toward linking some of the various groups that are working in thier specific geographical locations.

Me, what I do specifically is something like this... I might go up to an anti-war rally in Lexington, Ky on the UK campus or one in Louisville on U of L campus, or attend a political rally in Frankfort, mayhaps I will findmyself at a turkey shoot here in Barren County, Ky, anywhere there is a group of people meeting. I then seek out the leadership or the next best choice and talk to them about what I am doing. I might stop in at Knob Creek in the spring or fall and talk to a few of the leaders there. I attend 3 Gun shoots at Park Mammoth Resort and I might find someone to talk to there.

United We Stand Divided We Fall

Thats about it, nothing illegal and all on the up and up for I am honest with the people that I am talking to.

What are you doing J Croft?

Holden Karre