ConSigCor,

...one man has three votes.

I still don't understand. Please explain this to me.

I do agree with most of what you say. I concur about the jury trial sham, heck 95% of cases are settled in the back room.

"the generally dumb masses are apathetic, lazy, selfish, irresponsible, parasitic children."

I understand why you write this but it is still a generalization. In estimate what percentage of the American population do you consider to fall into this group?

The ones who gave up. Why did they give up? Because they are ignorant, apathetic, selfish, parasitic children?

In 2008 56.8% of people voted, 136,618,580. The voting age population was 231,229,580. With 94,611,000 who didn't vote who could have.

With all due respect, and I don't know if your beliefs are commonly held among the active patriot community, but if they are then it would seem that the oligarchy, and specifically one of its major organs the splc has an extra easy time as writing us off as far right fascists on the same coin with the far left fascists.

Do you think, as do the extreme far left and the extreme far right think that the masses need to be under the iron heel because they cannot make the right choices or don't deserve to even be allowed to make choices simply for thier lack of participation in the political process?

Holden Karre