Flick,

Howmuch land do I have to own to get my vote?

1 acre, 100 acres, a 500sq ft loft that I own that is located in a high rise, the rehabbed hud house that habitat for humanity gave me on the 1/8 acre lot?

Maybee I live in a secure zone with 10 other famlies. Do we all get to vote?

I don't much like that idea.

I agree that a lot Americans are apathetic, howmany I don't know, but atleast 95 million.

What do we have here, roughly 330 millions, I think. Shit, thats a lot of people.

I think that people segegrate themselves to specific geo locales, for whatever reason, cultural, economic, ideology.
And I have often wondered how so many millions of people can live together in the cities. It would seem like this is idea of America is not fifty states but 2 states, city states and country states.

Hell Flick, I know that if voting actually worked it would be illegal.

I have long spells to which I don't take in any information from any outlet but mine own thoughts.
. Maybee just escape and re- read all my old Louis Lamours for a few weeks or a couple of months.

I have to take a break from this kind of thinking, some remf r an r if you will.
I am not well suited or naturally inclined toward it as I was indocked and swallowed it whole, so that had me joining up intentionally, signing up specifically for the infantry of all things, criminy I was a really dumb kid, but if I can change my prespective anybody can.

Just thinking out loud this time.

Holden Karre