I suppose that when you get on down to the bottom of it all you find that those oligarchs that ran things back in the colonial day were just as bad as the chumps running things now.

Shit, the representative republic has got us right where we are now.

I am not sure about this, as I have not made a thorough study of it, but it seems to me that the money that comes out of my check every two weeks is just money that my massa don't have to pay me.

I mean, its not really like there is only one pie, an only so many pieces to go around an all us scratchin and scraping around competing for the same crumbs by working or being unfit for work in some way.

Is it really Like this that Uncle Sugar takes some of my hard earned pie and gives it to old granny down the road so she can buy her kibble or mayhaps give it to little Lolita so she can keep her squad in koolaide and ramen noodles or maybee give the comandant the a few dollars to buy a round or two of 20mm depleted uranium.

No it is not like that. The presses run day and night producing paper. Hell, the part of my earnings that I don't get is a tax break for the company or his subsidy or his block grant for being a job creator or any such bullshit that can be dreamed up.

And we don't value it much when we put down the paper to buy a 16oz, caramel colored sugar water for a buck fifty.

Since no one knows what the hell to do I suppose we'll all just wait around untill it costs 800 credits to buy a loaf of white, well you can maybee buy it if your ration card is current and you can make it through the check points before curfew.

Holden Karre