Is this one of those contracts that spreads it out over several years or is this stuff slated for a particular delivery date to a particular main storage and distribution point?

Hollow point .223/5.56 ammo is a bit unusual, but I hear is the round of choice for those running the new breed of super short M4 variants.

It is still just speculative and predictive on guessing what it is all for, and as for large influx of immigrants, I suspect that the eventual Afghanistan pullout is going to include bringing in a lot of the people who assisted the US forces there in some way, with tribal relocations like what was done with some Vietnamese and Laotian tribes in the 1970s.

Thing I am seeing though is just about every armed branch of every government agency is infiltrated by or running an organized crime operation of one kind or another, and quite frequently in competition with each other. That's not even getting into groups with racial or religious agendas, like apparently some pretty big chunks of the FBI and DHS are now infiltrated by Muslim extremists and even Black Panther sympathizers. The BATF back in the 1990s had their relatively open branches of the Klan operating from within the BATF, biker gangs are rumored to now be back and forth in the DEA. Mexican mafias are knee deep in just about every branch of law enforcement west of the rockies.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.