Originally posted by safetalker:
However it didn't mention that Muhammad was funded by the Vatican and the Arakan Jews of the Rothschilds. It missed that for a time Mohammad was married to Meyer Ansel's daughter while he wrote the Koran.
Could this also be a new look at the big plan.

Remember! The goal of the hierarchy is that there be a Pope of the bloodlines of David sitting on the throne in the Temple on the mound and him becoming the King of the Earth. (The triple Crown)
They might have paid tribute in order to not get some outposts slaughtered, but Muhammad clearly got his own funding through his own movement's resources.

The other important thing to point out is that it was the Muslims who were doing most of the slave raiding everywhere, and even the remnants of their culture and contacts who came up with the bright idea of selling slaves to the European colonies which of course gave use the legacy of a never ending social problem here.

My ancestors were engaged in the slave liberation activities early on, and that's where a lot of northeast European "dusky skinned" people come from. Half breed slaves were regularly liberated from middle eastern lands by crusaders and then repatriated back to Europe. I worked with an actress on the set of a TV show who could easily pass as Arabic but was actually Polish. Later I did a little research on her and found out she most likely came from one of those repatriated families.

The guy in the original video tells more truth than most people can handle.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.