I am not going to totally call bullshit on this since I also have some inside knowledge of where certain assholes in NG command structures have their heads at on this sort of thing, and their "pre-emptive takeout" program has been ongoing to some degree, but whether or not that is the sentiment of the entire NG command structure remains to be seen.

In the "pre-emptive takeouts" have seen personally learned about, they were always sold to the participants as "we had to remove a loose cannon" and both prosecutions I know of took place during the Bush administration but Democrats figured prominently (judges and prosecutors) in the actual actions that took place), however it appeared that backroom deals were definitely made in one case since the person was put in prison for a while and classified at the same level as a group of Al Queda people in the same facility however that classification was not shared goverment wide and there was some military career retaliation against those who initiated some of that.

So are there some dickheads who consider "doomsday preppers" to be "terrrorists"? Yes. Are any of those dickheads National Guard command staff? Probably a few. Are they calling all the shots? Eh, maybe.

Are they a threat? Sure.

Do we know exactly who they are because they have issued lawful orders which they signed and issued? Yeah, well, there's the clincher. No known lawful orders. Maybe some back room bullshit, but the reason everyone on that is "secret" and "anonymous" is because it is all UNlawful orders, not lawful orders.

Unlawful orders are issued and obeyed all of the time, and in fact may contribute to as many as 20% of both combat and non-combat fatalities in the Middle East. Unlawful orders have their limitations though, which are directly in proportion to the willingness of the subordinates to obey them, usually out of personal loyalty to a charismatic leader, or fear, or a combination of real and perceived rewards for fulfillment of the unlawful order.

In law enforcement, unlawful orders are dirt common, and expected to be obeyed regularly, but the players are also much more savvy, often asking for written orders as a "CYA" issue in case someone sues or someone later on down the road decides to prosecute. I don't think however, that anyone in the military side gets past say, O3 or E7 without fully understanding the ins and outs of exactly how that game works. A surprising number of O2s and E3s figure it out pretty quickly too.

So I would be waiting to see the names on the orders personally, otherwise it is just a bunch of backroom dickheads plotting a crime knowing that if they are found out, their asses can and will be in a sling and down the river.

Anybody who is dreaming that this whole "red list, blue list blacklist" and secret arrest and "dissapear" people tactic would remain a one way street for very long after someone decides to start it has a bunch of other guesses coming because that shit will not just be a two way street but a straight up demolition derby free-for-all. It has not even worked on the gangbangers for decades, and never ever on a large scale against high profile people.

That's 80 million gunowners compared to around 5 million NRA members who claim to be patriotic but over half (easily) will compromise to sell you out if given the chance for the enhancement of their own privilege. Then you have the 75 million other gunowners who don't even claim to own guns for patriotic or sporting reasons...

Anything big going down and I will be at a retreat location shoulder to shoulder with my own kinds of people on an equal opportunity self defense program. Anyone coming out looking for trouble will get plenty of it and the rest of their miserable little lives wishing they had picked victims other than us.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.