10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victory
How about nine dire consequences and one good consequence.

The way I look at it
#6) Immediate surge in sales of guns and ammo
is not a dire consequence but is a good consequence.

Although it will make it harder and more costly for me to purchase the AR-15 I need to get and the ammo.

Another issue is how much more crap will Patriots peacefully endure before they take violent action.

And there is yet another issue.

What if these two things occur:

#8) Continued destruction and looting of the U.S. economy

Under Obama, the financial looting of the U.S. economy by the global bankster elite will continue. The same would have been true with Romney, by the way.

Under Obama, America’s unemployment rate will continue to head skyward, entitlements will be expanded, and the USA will be plunged into a tyrannical welfare state dominated by mindless zombies who have no cognitive grasp of reality.

#9) A “giant sucking sound” of employers leaving America

Ross Perot was right! That “giant sucking sound” is the sound of employers leaving America in droves, hiring offshore workers instead of creating jobs in the USA. And why? Because employers can’t afford to pay Obamacare mandates and still stay competitive in the global marketplace.
And what will happen if the idiots who supported Obama and now find themselves unemployed or realize that they are still unemployed begin to understand that they have been lied to by Obama, is it not likely that at least some of them might be angry enough to riot and to even take direct physical action against his administration or even Obama himself.

The majority of Militia and other Patriots are moral and basically nonviolent people which is why we have sat on our butts and not yet taken any direct and violent action against those who have violated our rights.

But as I see it, the majority of Liberals are not as moral or as nonviolent as Patriots and Conservatives in general and are a lot more likely to resort to various levels of violence when they are angry about what they feel is an injustice or even a perceived injustice.

As evidence of this all that is necessary is to think about what the type of people who are some of Obama's supporters and mostly liberals have done in the past, like when King was Assassinated or more recently what happened because of Rodney King being beaten by Cops or the totally innocent man who was savagely beaten by Black Animals on his own porch in Alabama because of what happened to a Black Criminal in Florida.

And it is not only Black Liberals who have a tendency to be violent or at least behave badly just think of the Wall Street protesters. And there was the Anti Gun Protest in I believe Denver where a Liberal Anti-Gun demonstrator who happened to be one of leaders of the Anti-Gun group physically assaulted one of the Pro-Gun demonstrators, who by the way was carrying a sidearm yet did not defend himself. The Liberal was arrested for assault.

If the Feds are worried about anyone using violence they should be a lot more concerned about the Liberals then any Conservative including Conservative Militia and any other real American Patriots.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)