Breacher
With that understanding, we also must recognize that getting the enemy to a meaningful negotiation has to be the goal of armed conflict, since absolute extermination of an idea is not exactly possible.
Brother you and I believe differently on this, I say To Hell with negotiations.

The Goal of the War has to be destroying the Enemy as completely as possible so they lose all their Power. Then the Freedom Fighters and other Patriots will be in full control of our restored Republic.

The Liberals who are left will be powerless.

While an Idea is almost impossible to Exterminate, it is not only possible but fully doable to reduce the number of people who believe in that Idea to a level that they are of no real consequence.

And it is not necessary to exterminate all the Liberals to accomplish this, all that is needed is to Neuter them oh and I don't mean as you geld a horse, it can be done by outlawing the Democratic Party, and Liberalism itself and preventing Liberals from voting plus getting rid of all Liberal Organizations e.g. the SPLC, Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.

And what about the victims of our Evil Government are they not deserving of Justice and should the Enemy bastards at the top escape the punishment that they deserve.

If there is to be War then it must be Total War and we must not stop fighting when we have total victory within our grasp.

Here is the Truth, if the Enemy meaning Liberals are permitted to retain even the slightest amount of power they will use that power to destroy any gains we have won and I believe most people understand this. This is just the way that the Evil of Liberalism works it is a Cancer that keeps growing and growing until it has taken over the entire body.

Liberalism must be eradicated to the greatest extent possible and Laws need to be enacted to keep Liberalism from growing and hopefully eventually fully exterminate it.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)