Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
[b]drjarhead
You will wait too long but at least you have some decent idea on enemy identification.
I feel that we should try to avoid War by first having Armed Demonstrations before the Legislature votes for it, but we should be geared up and prepared at the same time just in case the Enemy attempts any preemptive attacks.

And there is also this.

Every Patriot who is willing to Fight for their Rights, should get ready to Fight and the President Signing it should be the signal that it is Game On.

And we must take our Civilian Morality and leave it home, and become Warriors who's only purpose is to Win The War.

If we lose there will not be any Awards for Good Sportsmanship, we will just be losers and the surviving Freedom Fighters and our Wives and Older Children will die in the Camps and our Young Children's fate will be far worse then mere death for they will be given to Liberal Families to be reeducated and will become the next generation of Obama's Brown Shirts or Gestapo and when the Anti-Christ takes power our children will gladly receive the Mark of the Beast and their immortal Souls will be lost. [/b]
I have to ask you Sniper, do you think you could a war? I know few people who can... The assault weapon ban is great, I'm looking forward to it. Because then only criminals will have them, veterans, militiamen and patriots will be safe in jail. It seems a bit strange but bear with me, in a matter of weeks violent crime will sky rocket and the police can't protect anyone...

It will wake up more people & best of all if we need weapons the paramilitary police force will supply body armor, "assault weapons," handguns, APCs and medical supplies. Our LEOs might have SWAT training but these guys aren't trained to defend a location.

Now is a time to sit back and watch, let things take their course then when the attitude reaches a fevered pitch we strike.