I disagree with Doc... We (the militia movement in general) haven't done enough. You are right they are three moves from checkmate & we have been playing with a handycap from day 1.

But I don't agree there is nothing for us to do, we have to be/should have been proactive. We weren't and aren't... Thats our failure and we need to address it. Look we all die but few people ever live and given a choice in how I will die is simple... on my feet.

I however don't think the fight is over just because I'm bleeding on the floor. The militia has been so caught up trying to be effective on the battlefield but we forgot our logistics; intelligence, psychological/propaganda and counter-propaganda. I've watched one man beat corrupt cops, judges and even their criminal cohorts with next to no support and little equipment. If one person can do that because he didn't give up then, all of us can do the same.

They can take our lives but push them to the breaking point and its just blood in the water... We can't save all of the US but we can build a foundation for a new America, the borders might be smaller but our morals, our American dream is still intact.