You get that stuff wrapped up in people's definitions of things and that gets into the realm of looking for trouble.

I also don't agree with the current vogue about how the nation is entirely controlled by outsiders. NOBODY controls the entire nation, NOBODY. It is a situation of different factions having their piece of the action, and we have to just do a better job of defining, asserting, and protecting ours. Another big part of this is figuring out who is telling the manipulative lies and what they are getting out of it.

I think I might be in the minority here in recognizing that the people doing the victory dance in the streets, the people who want to build a victory monument at the site of the attacks, the people who continue to use 9/11 as an international blackmail negotiating point, the people who made Saudi sourced stock trades based on an anticipated event in the airline industry - may have had a hell of a lot to do with what happened on 9/11. Did they have some insider help? Yeah, looks like it, but I can't buy the party line that every single person in every single alphabet agency was in on it. What I can buy, is a hell of a lot of them are jumping on the opportunity to take advantage of it.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.