While the alignment may not move an ounce of water on a table top it will be pulling things we can't see. Do we need, or can we do anything about it? Nope!
The fact we can acknowledge it is happening and keep the eyes skinned is more than enough. The gravity on the third planet as he said may be just minuscule in its effect on you and I. However!
Due to the spin of the earth there are about 800 feet of water at the equator. If this Minuscule gravity change causes a 2 degree wobble in the earth to occur then a portion of that water is going where Dry land is now.
More important though is that as 9 Planets align in a single line out from the Sun toward the center of the Cosmos the Sun will possibly flare out as far as Mercury and when that energy strikes the planets it will strike as energy radiation.
Since we on earth use above ground electrical transmission lines they will take that energy that should have hit the ground and reroute it through that grid.
This additional electricity will overload portions of this grid and the operators will begin shutting down their portions to protect their equipment, and prevent run away reactors.
Hope I am wrong, but NASA site has mentioned this for the last year. The strike of an X_level fare emission will totally electrify the Ionosphere and sent a EMP directly to Earth.
While I will be at work next Friday like many of you I will also be prepared to walk home if my modifications to my Auto Computer don't work.