airforce
It is funny, and a pretty clever stunt on Alex Jones' part. But I really, really hope it's not serious. Are we going to deport every legal resident who dares to say what's on his mind? I hope not.

Suppose a British citizen remarked that the Drug War is a failure, and marijuana should be legalized. Should we deport him? Suppose it were 1928, and Piers Morgan said that Prohibition should end - despite what the Eighteenth Amendment said. Should we deport him for advocating a change to the Constitution? Yet that is exactly what we are doing by petitioning the government to deport Mr. Morgan for advocating a change to the Second Amendment. Do we really want to punch any more holes into the First?
Brother, I respect you but let me state that I DO NOT Agree with you on this issue I hope that it is serious and I hope that Brit Scum gets his ass deported out of MY COUNTRY.

I will not go into any detail about why comparing the 2nd Amendment to the 18th Amendment is ridiculous.

But let me make a few things as clear as possible.

This is My Country at least one of my ancestors fought at the Battle of Concord April 19, 1775 and thousands of them fought in the Revolution and I am a direct descendant of William White who came here aboard the Mayflower, so I get a little pissed by a Fu*king Brit asshole talking against the 2nd Amendment and anyone else who wants to take away what my Ancestors fought and died to give to me and to every other American.

Morgan is not a Citizen he is only a Visitor and Guest and as far as I am concerned he has no Rights under the Constitution he only has what ever Privileges we decide to give him.

I am a Citizen and if I want to piss on the Flag it is my right to do so even though it would be a rotten thing to do and I would never do it, but Morgan has no Right to defile my Flag anymore then I would have any right to go to the UK and piss on the Brit's Flag.

So I say to hell with Morgan and NO WAY should his actions be Protected under the First Amendment.

Morgan is only a Guest and like a guest in my house he doesn't have any rights he just has what ever privileges I let him have. If I hate the color Red and I tell someone who wants to visit me to not wear Red it is my RIGHT since it is my house.

And since I have had a long hard day I will finish for now with this.

It is the height of stupidity to let the Enemies of Freedom, you know the fu*king stinking, Liberals, Progressives or what ever anyone wants to call the bastards, use the First Amendment to attack the Second Amendment. Since they refuse to accept our Rights under the 2nd Amendment why should we accept that they have any freedom of speech and let them use the First Amendment against us.

Are Conservatives, Patriots and Militia really as stupid as we sometimes seem to be?

I really don't know anymore what to think about anyone or anything.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)