Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Brother, I respect you but let me state that I [b]DO NOT Agree with you on this issue I hope that it is serious and I hope that Brit Scum gets his ass deported out of MY COUNTRY.[/b]
Sniper, I've yet to find anyone who will agree with me on every position I take. And if I ever do, I'm going to be very, very scared.

Piers Morgan is more than a guest in our country, he's a legal resident. He can't vote, or run for office, or serve on a jury, but he can sure pay taxes, and he does. He can purchase a gun, if he so desired - and knowing these hypocrites like I do, I wouldn't be surprised if he has. He can be a jerk if he wants to, and he sure takes advantage of that right.

And he can speak his mind. That's why he has a (low-rated) talk show.

And to be fair, he's not afraid to invite guests who disagree with him, and who are smarter than him. That's why he had Ted Nugent and Larry Pratt on his show.

Yeah, he's an annoying little Brit. But in all honesty, if I had to choose between him or Bill O'Reilly, I'd take him. At least Morgan doesn't pretend he's something other than what he is.

And really, if we lose the First Amendment, then just what good is the Second?

Onward and upward,
airforce