Sniper, I agree with you. He is just a visitor and needs removed from OUR house. He has disgraced our constitution and rights, our forefathers fought against his ancestors for our rights we hold sacred in this country. Why should this time be any different than then.
I can't say that I have any family that fought for our freedoms then, I hold every one of them with the utmost respect and owe my life to what they accomplished. I will say Thank You to the decendents of the ones who risked life and limb for this country they created.
Now, my ancestors are split, some came over in the great migration from some of the countries that can be considered cesspools now days, ie Czech Republic. The others were here long before the Mayflower, some of my family fought at the Little Big Horn. What we need to do is what they did, they dropped their differences aside and banned together as one to win that battle. Three Indian Nations that were usually at odds with one another said they must make a stand, and they did. What I don't want to see is us being picked off one small group at a time, like they did with the individual tribes back then.

One voice, one goal, one large uprising and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I know it's a lot to ask and wish for but we must try!!!

I WILL DEFEND MY FREEDOMS & LIBERTIES AGAINST ANY THREAT BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC, AT ANY COST, SO HELP ME GOD!!!