Drones, drones, drones... Screw the GD drones, I'm WV we have mines, punch mines and caverns that make ready made bomb shelters and nice little hide aways.

Plus all that high speed high tech stuff our soldiers use just makes up for lack of low tech training. The VC beat our artillary and air power by fighting up close and hiding even closer. Drones make an easy excuse I can build a city underground and establish my own supply bases which make my fighting all the easier. Beyond that I only need to get my hands on one AT4 to take out the drone control trailer.

All kinds of stuff beat thermal, radar, sonar, IR and whatever else you can think of. In the end it does nothing without people controlling it. A bullet in the generator that powers the drone trailer kills the drone. Quit thinking about running through the woods fighting, this is going to a war fought in the cities and close to civilian populations and government power structures were we do the most damage. We might only have supplies from the rural areas and they may need to pull their own security but in the city were the fighting will count most, and be most effective those drones will just add to our numbers.