I gotta' believe in my Heart of Hearts that our Founding Fathers had these very discussions. Some wanting to act immediately, some wanting to wait, and others asking for direct negotioations with the British Tyrant.
Somewhere in those differences in fact and opinion a Nation was born under God and Indivisble as Victoriously proclaimed by our Pledge.
Despite a massive technological superiority enjoyed by the Brits groups of rag-tag farmers, merchants, and civilians came together not knowing if anyone else was "with" them. They had the Resolve and Faith to Fight for what they Believed in. Similarly primitive peoples have and are living to fight another day in past and present battlefields against numerical and technological odds against them.
Some of us want to bring down the grids, some don't. Some recognize drones and Fuel-Air explosives as a constant threat and others see the challenge to overcome.
Somewhere in the middle is where we will meet on whatever "battlefield" unites us to Arms. I thank God for all my Brothers and Sisters here and hope I can learn enough to make us all proud and help preserve what we all stand for and Believe in.