Originally posted by WMassMilitia:
I am not doubting any of this what so ever. But I must ask why? What is the big-picture motivation of the globalists? What do they think they will achieve by establishing a world government and by destroying the United States? What is their master plan?
A friend of mine taught me long ago that mass hypnosis has been used on the American sheople, beginning with the boob tube.

That same friend believed that mass hypnosis has been successfully used in order to generationally infiltrate American society with collectivist, redistributionist, and yes, globalist assenters who look just like our fellow Americans.

Some call these infiltrators liberals, communists or even tories.

I refer to them as enemies of liberty, because they either work for the state or worship the state, and they believe some are more equal than others.

Yet they are merely followers, because someone (the upper echelons of the globalist elite cabal), still engineers those hypnosis messages today.

So the short answer to your question:

Someone with a globalist agenda wants to control the U.S. and that same someone first needs to eliminate the armed resistance which we refer to as The Militia of the Several States.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!