Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
The Communists want to use the First Amendment to destroy the Second Amendment and to convert our Republic into a Communist Hell Hole.

To this I say [b]To Hell with Communists and to Hell with them using the First Amendment against us.

One big reason we are fucked up today is because we were far too moral and nice yesterday. Well that needs to stop, we need to do whatever is necessary to defend our Republic and it's Constitution from the Communists and if it will help defeat the Commies by taking some of their Rights away from them then that is what needs to happen. The Commies have used the Freedom of Speech and of the Press against us so they have earned the loss of those rights.

A while back there was a Radio Station that promoted the Reconquista of the South West, some real American Patriots took out the transmitting antennas of that treasonous station and it went off the Air.

The Commie controlled News Media, print and broadcast have used their access to the American People to attack the Second Amendment and to further their Commie agenda, and this is why we are now facing a bloody Civil War or Revolution.

Well we have permitted this shit to happen for far too long and it is long past the time that we should have stopped these treasonous bastards by any and all means necessary. Sadly I believe that things have gone too far and now just stopping the News Media will no longer help us very much in our fight to protect our Constitutional Rights. I am not saying that the News Media should not be stopped, but just that I believe a Civil War is now unavoidable.

It is not just the News Media that needs to be stopped, all Commies need to be stopped from attacking the Bill of Rights and the rest of the Constitution.

The Media Lies about us and about the Second Amendment, and they do it with impunity since patriots are too cowardly to do anything about it. Well what if a lie about us or the Second Amendment had earned the commie responsible for it some punishment like something similar to what happened in the God Father except since I love horses a Pigs head in the Commies Bed, or maybe just a baseball bat applied to the Knees of the Commie.

Maybe just maybe if we hadn't been such Cowardly Moral Christians always turning the other cheek instead of having the balls to do what was needed things today would be a lot better. [/b]
Yep. That is right on the damn money, right there.

I remember how it went back in the 60s. The marxists had all their rights protected, everyone went along with that. We should have killed them all then. Every MF'ing one. It would have been far less costly and our nation wouldn't be on the brink of catastrophe.

In short order, you had to spew their agenda line, their politically correct bullshit, or you were castigated.

We were WAY too nice to them.

That needs to be rectified.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III