Some wording that I keep seeing getting changed is " A fixed magazine that can hold no more than ten rounds of ammunition."

Let's STOP and think about not only this but how those sneaky S.O.B.'s are thinking about how we are going to interpret that phase.

Here is what I think they are hoping that we miss until it's too late. A "fixed magazine" (integral ) NOT a detachable magazine (removable).

Think about that.

THEY, are getting a lot of people agreeing with them that ten-rounds is plenty, but if you go on the basis of only pistols with FIXED magazines will be allowed , that means that ALL other pistols that use DETACHABLE magazines are banned by defacto !

What kind of pistols would this leave then ? Basically only a small handful , such as :

Mauser C96 ( not the variant that was modified to take detachable magazines)

Roth-Steyr M1907
Steyr-Hahn M1911
Frommer M1901
Krnka M1895, M1899, M1904
Mannlicher M1894,M1896,M1901,M1903,M1905ARG

All of these are from before 1912 A.D, over a hundred years ago ,and nobody uses these designs any more.

Then we have the modern choices :

Grendel P-10 (.380 , ten-rds, 1988-1991) (I had one years ago,junk imho.)

And that's it . One pistol that was only made for four years, about twenty-five years ago.

Yup, I agree, THEY really did put alot of thought into this new Bill; yup yup yup, alot of thought.

My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.