So why don't we all have machine guns? semi autos are sometimes easily changed to full auto, so why is it illegal? Clearly from what I've been reading all forms of arms should be legal and constitutional.
why no law suits guys? where you at?

either it's a right or it is not.

I'm hearing lots of tough talk but how many of you ridiculing me have Drivers license, hunting license, fishing license, construction permits or Machine guns "wait don't answer that" well you get the Idea.

about "rights"

If I have to plead my case to the supreme court to justify what I am doing is a Right then the system is messed up. which is the case most of the time and those opinions at the court level can change like the weather. (Dems or Reps)

As I understand it, I'm sure someone here will set me straight, we elect representatives to represent us and they more or less introduces laws and restrictions on "us" and if we don't like it well that's tough. sue them right!

most, if not all laws are unconstitutional. right?

clarification is the problem! should we have 10 rounds or 7. lol

any way Back on topic, most of you missed the point I was trying to make!

Bad crack LOL
I'll check that link out.

look I'm on board like most of you and I feel as if the government has stepped far beyond its original intent.

do I believe in the system? hell no!

But to obey makes life much more pleasurable, so we obey.

FOR NOW!

I hope that clears things up for ya.

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps